How to Cancel Work Out World via Certified Mail
First, gather this information that you may need
- First Name
- Last Name
- Phone Number
- Billing Address
- Account Number
- Date of Birth
- Amount of Last Charge
- Email Address
- ZIP/Postal Code
- Reason for Cancellation
- Last 4 Digits of Card
- Date of Last Charge
Next, follow these simple steps
- Create a letter and request cancellation within it. Provide all of your account info as listed. Sign and date the letter and keep a copy for your records.
- Use certified mail to send the letter to the address provided to you by the gym
- Pick up your phone and call the phone number for the gym you signed up at or attended most frequently after your letter is received to ensure your account is cancelled
- Request that the agent emails you confirmation or gives you a verbal confirmation code
- If you don’t get an email back from the gym, give them a call to confirm cancellation
- Keep the proof given to you for your records
More information about Work Out World
Work Out World is a fitness gym franchise. The company was founded in 1995. The gym is also often called WOW Fitness. The President of the company is Louis Soteriou. The Chief Executive Officer is George Katsarakes. Work Out World has locations in Massachusetts, Rhode Island, and New Hampshire. In Massachusetts, there are gym locations in Bellingham, Brockton, Fall River, Medford, Methuen, New Bedford, Norwood, Peabody, Randolph, Taunton, and Waltham. In Rhode Island, there are two locations in East Providence and Warwick. New Hampshire only has one location, which is in Nashua. Work Out World is one of the most popular health club franchises in New England.
Work Out World usually consists of a 30,000-50,000 square foot fitness center area. The fitness center area has state-of-the-art equipment that is great for people who are beginners in working out or avid exercisers. There is a 3,000 square foot Aerobics studio. There is also a huge women’s only area. After your work out, you can take advantage of the steam room and saunas. Work Out World offers hundreds of group training and classes each week. If you want a one-on-one experience, Personal Training is offered. During your private Personal Training session, you will be able to work with an experienced trainer who will keep your goals in mind. They will work along with you to make sure that you achieve your health goals. Childcare is available as well. All childcare professionals are experienced in childcare, CPR certified, certified in first aid, thoroughly background-checked, and are energetic, attentive, and responsible.
You can sign up for a monthly membership. Membership pricing varies by location and membership type. To cancel your Work Out World membership, follow the cancellation instructions that are listed on this page.