How to Cancel Lucille Roberts Womens Fitness via Certified Mail
First, gather this information that you may need
- First Name
- Last Name
- Account Number
- Date Of Birth
- Phone Number on Account
- Address of your Gym
- Address 1
- Reason for Cancellation
Next, follow these simple steps
- Create a letter and include your account information as we’ve listed. Also, include your email address.
- Tell the rep you need to cancel within the body of the letter
- Request that the agent emails you confirmation or gives you a verbal confirmation code in reply to your letter. Sign and date your letter.
- Use certified mail to send the letter to the address given to you by the gym on the phone.
- Pick up your phone and call the phone number of the gym a few days after your certified letter tracking shows it’s been received by the gym to ensure your account is cancelled
- Keep the proof given to you for your records
More information about Lucille Roberts Womens Fitness
Lucille Roberts Women’s Fitness is a women’s fitness gym chain. Our top guide includes steps on how to cancel your Lucille Roberts membership.