How to Cancel Lifestyle Family Fitness via Certified Mail
First, gather this information that you may need
- First Name
- Last Name
- Phone Number
- Account Number
- Date of Birth
- Amount of Last Charge
- Email Address
- Billing Address
- ZIP/Postal Code
- Reason for Cancellation
- Last 4 Digits of Card
- Date of Last Charge
Next, follow these simple steps
- Create a letter and request cancellation within it. Provide all of your account info as listed. Sign and date the letter and keep a copy for your records.
- Use certified mail to send the letter to the address provided to you by the gym
- Pick up your phone and call the phone number for the gym you signed up at or attended most frequently after your letter is received to ensure your account is cancelled
- Request that the agent emails you confirmation or gives you a verbal confirmation code
- Keep the proof given to you for your records
More information about Lifestyle Family Fitness
Lifetime Family Fitness was once a fitness gym franchise. Recently, the company and all of its locations were acquired by LA Fitness. LA Fitness is one of the largest fitness gym franchises. There are facilities located throughout the United States and Canada. During the launch of LA Fitness, the gym was known as Rainbow Nautilus. It was founded in 1984. The founders were Chun Yi and Lisa Maria Novins. The LA Fitness headquarters are located in Irvine, CA. There are currently over 700 LA Fitness club locations.
LA Fitness provides a fun and upbeat environment for you to meet all of your health and fitness goals. LA Fitness has popular and state-of-the-art equipment. Most LA Fitness locations include basketball and racquetball courts, allowing you to do more than the regular workout routine. You will be able to play with others on the court. There are also heated pools and saunas at most facilities. If you want to be involved in classes with other members, LA Fitness has an array of small group classes. The group classes include Aqua Fit, Belly Dancing, Cycling, Hip Hop Dancing, Yoga, Tai Chi, Yoga, and Zumba. Class sizes will vary depending on the type of class. All classes are led by experienced instructors. Personal Training is available for those who prefer a one-on-one experience to help achieve their goals. There is also a Kid’s Zone, which allows somewhere for your children to go while you are working out in the adult area of the gym. Kid’s Zone is an add-on to memberships.
Memberships range from $19.99-29.99 per month, with initiation fees being between $75-175, depending on the location. To cancel Lifestyle Family Fitness/LA Fitness, follow the cancellation instructions on this page.