How to Cancel Fitness SF via Certified Mail
First, gather this information that you may need
- First Name
- Last Name
- Phone Number
- Billing Address
- Account Number
- Date of Birth
- Amount of Last Charge
- Email Address
- ZIP/Postal Code
- Reason for Cancellation
- Last 4 Digits of Card
- Date of Last Charge
Next, follow these simple steps
- Create a letter and request cancellation within it. Provide all of your account info as listed. Sign and date the letter and keep a copy for your records.
- Use certified mail to send the letter to the address provided to you by the gym
- Pick up your phone and call the phone number for the gym you signed up at or attended most frequently after your letter is received to ensure your account is cancelled
- Request that the agent emails you confirmation or gives you a verbal confirmation code
- Keep the proof given to you for your records
More information about Fitness SF
Fitness SF is a fitness gym franchise. The company was founded in 1989 by Thomas Jackovics. The current President of the company is Sebastyen Jackovics. The headquarters are located in Corte Madera, CA. There are eight Fitness SF locations, all located in the Bay Area, California. Those facilities are located in Marin, Oakland, San Francisco (Castro), San Francisco (Embarcadero), San Francisco (Fillmore), San Francisco (Mid Market), San Francisco (Soma), and San Francisco (Transbay). It is one of the most popular premier health clubs in the Bay Area.
Fitness SF offers an array of amenities. They have state-of-the-art equipment, allowing you to access to the newest equipment that can help you meet your fitness goals. Fitness SF has aerobic machines, weight machines, free weights, elliptical machines, and even more. They also offer various small group training classes. During these classes, you will be an environment filled with others who may share some of the same goals as you. The classes are fun and upbeat, making you enjoy the classes. All classes are taught by certified fitness instructors. Available classes include aerobics, Zumba, Pilates, Kickboxing, Yoga, and many more. Personal Training is also offered. During Personal Training, you are able to work one-on-one with a certified Personal Trainer. They will help you better understand the exercises and fitness changes you will need to make to meet your health goals.
Membership pricing varies but starts at $59.95 per month. There may be an initiation price when starting your membership. When you are a member of Fitness SF, you will also have access to the Fitness SF Coach app. If you are not a member of Fitness SF, the app is $5.99 per month or $39.99 per year. If you would like to cancel Fitness SF, follow the cancellation instructions that are included on this page.
- FITNESS SF
- FITNESS SF 000 CORTE MADERA CA
- FITNESS SF 415-927-4653 CA
- FITNESS SF CASTRO
- FITNESS SF MID MARKE SAN FRANCISCO CA
- FITNESS SF MID MARKET
- FITNESS SF MID MARKET SAN FRANCISCOCA
- FITNESS SF SOMA
- FITNESS SF SOMA SAN FRANCISCO CA